Runecast is not an app that I suspect will be removed very often - the value it provides is significant. But in my case I need to get a screenshot of the install to update my install article. So I thought I would write down how I uninstall Runecast.
This is all done under the gear icon.
- API Access tokens and delete the API you used for you vCenter connection.
- Now in the Connections area remove your vCenter connection.
- Now power down the appliance and remove it.
- You will need to remove the plug-in by accessing the vCenter via https://vcenter_fqdn/mob and authenticate with the admin credentials.
- Click on Content.
- Click on Extension Manager
- Look for one that starts biz.runecast and copy it into the paste buffer.
- Look for the unregister extension option and select it.
- Paste the extension info into the value field and make sure you remove the  and quotes.
- Hit the Invoke button.
- You will now have a blue banner in vCenter, and you need to hit the refresh button and the plug-in will be gone.
I suspect there will be a way to remove the plug-in via the UI at some point in the future.
=== END ===