This just popped. OS X v10.11.4 – a small release but it does have some interesting stuff. Like being able to passcode protect notes in Notes, and import Evernote files into Notes. Here is a third-party article on this update. Here is a summary of all of the announcements from 3/21/16.
- Adds the ability to passcode-protect notes containing personal data in Notes
- Adds the ability to sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or date modified in Notes
- Adds the ability to import Evernote files into Notes
- Adds support for sharing Live Photos between iOS and OS X via AirDrop and Messages
- Addresses an issue that may cause RAW images to open slowly in Photos
- Adds the ability for iBooks to store PDFs in iCloud, making them available across all your devices
- Fixes an issue that prevented loading Twitter t.co links in Safari
- Fixes an issue that prevented the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts
- Fixes an issue that caused USB audio devices to disconnect
- Improves the compatibility and reliability of Apple USB-C Multiport Adapters
- Fixes an issue that could cause a black screen after logging in as the root user
- Fixes an issue that prevents using screen sharing to remotely click the Allow button or Always Allow button in Keychain Access
- Fixes an issue that prevents Migration Assistant from opening when automatic login has been disabled using a configuration profile
- Fixes an issue that prevents Mail from showing the date and time of certain Microsoft Exchange calendar events
- Provides compatibility with the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client
- Improves the reliability of connecting to a Personal Hotspot via Wi-Fi
Here is the Security updates info.
- 3/22/16 – added article link.
- 3/21/16 – I have updated a MacBook Air with no issues. Didn’t take long.