I recently got Horizon View working in my new lab. But, it takes 5 or 6 minutes to get a desktop when logging in inside my lab. And logging in outside fails due to the amount of time it takes to get a desktop.
I asked a friend about this and it turns out to be a configuration issue. Which means I thought other people could hit it so I need to share it out quick.
So here is what you need to do if you have this problem.
- Log into the admin console, and go to Settings -> Servers -> Connection Servers
- Now select your connection server and select Edit.
- Scroll down and uncheck the HTTPS Secure Tunnel box.
- Scroll down and uncheck the PCoIP Gateway box.
- Scroll further down and use the middle option in Blast Secure Gateway which is Use Blast Secure Gateway only for HTML access.
- Now click OK.
Now you need to test. Which I did I got a desktop in a minute or two, and I get out outside my lab.
I hope that this helps, and I will look at it more in the future to see what else I can learn and update this article.
Let me know if you have questions or comments.
=== END ===