Technical Evangelist – Veeam!

Hello everyone,

I am very happy to share with you that starting next Monday (4/18/16) I will be part of the Technical Evangelist group at Veeam.  So I will be working with some serious rock stars, and with some great products. I will be working in particular with one of the Veeam products that is not released yet but you can see a little of it in this press release.  It is called Veeam Availability Orchestrator and it is a Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity tool.  This is a market that is important to me and one that I look forward to being part of again.

What is interesting is I know almost nothing of this product!  But I have serious faith in Anton Gostev and his engineering team so it was not a hard decision to say YES! I also look forward to working with that engineering team as well to help grow this product into the very best DR / BC tool in the market.

Not sure when you will see me out on the event circuit talking about this wonderful tool, but hopefully soon. I will start writing about it here as soon as I am able!

Cheers,

Michael

=== END ===

Posted in Me
17 comments on “Technical Evangelist – Veeam!
  1. tom miller says:

NICE! Veeam is the best in the business at what they do. Your be in great company.
    Tom M

2. rickvanover says:

Welcome aboard, Michael!

3. David Siles says:

Congrats… I am very happy for you and the Veeam Teeam.

4. Mark Verhagen says:

Fantastic news! With your tremendous and deep virtualization DR/BC background, it sounds like Veeam are going to do very well with your support!

5. David Manconi says:

Congrats on the new role Michael. Veeam is lucky to have you……

6. Justin King says:

Congrats Michael on the new gig, look forward to catching up in the near future. I am also changing jobs myself next week and starting on the 18th

• Hi Justin,

Thanks very much, and yes, would like very much to catch up. Interesting how we are both starting new on the 18th. I wish us both great wishes on starting new jobs. Let me know where you are starting when you can.

Michael

7. Patrick says:

Congratulations Michael. I think Veeam was a very good choice!

8. Great to hear MW!

I always like to see Blue Ribbon people find Blue Ribbon companies. Great things tend to happen what the two converge.

9. rickrbyrne says: